One size does not fit all
Our services are flexible and range from keynote presentations at company events to single workshops, workshop series, individual or team coaching services, or a combination of these things. One thing we do not offer is a boring cookie-cutter approach. Instead, we tailor our programs to meet your needs and encourage participants to get engaged with the learning process.
We would love to help you determine what type of program would work best for you. Please click here to fill out our interest form and we’ll be happy to set up an initial consultation.
As an ICF credentialed coach, Nikki Brown provides professional coaching services to individuals and small groups. Coaching is available as a stand-alone service and is also an ideal follow-up option to one of our presentations or workshops. Coaching can be provided in person or via telephone or video chat.
Speaking and Workshops
We can address the following topics with your team in many different ways: short conference presentations, two hour workshops, full-day workshops or even multi-day events.
- Improving awareness through better listening
- Keys to better communication
- Learning your leadership language
- Taming triggers and dealing with difficult people
- Using emotions intelligently
- Cooperation, collaboration and team building
- Problems, possibilities and paradigm shifts
- Leadership principles to grow by
- Compelling visions and meaningful missions
We would be happy to customize a program just for you. For instance, you might like to have us offer a hands-on workshop for your staff in-person once a month and then provide individual or group coaching for your staff via video chat throughout the rest of the month. We would love to partner with you to help your team become the best it can be.